Lake County Law Firm Helping Clients Achieve Positive Results
Providing sound counsel and unparalleled representation
STAVINS & ASSOCIATES offers clients in Lake County, Cook County and all Illinois counties quality legal services at rates they can afford. Whether you are seeking compensation for a serious injury sustained in an accident or require the support of a strong family law attorney, we provide the legal services that matter to you. We understand what it takes to protect your rights and we work so you can be confident about your representation.
Protecting your rights with passion and purpose
STAVINS & ASSOCIATES addresses its clients’ matters with the highest level of professionalism and understanding. No one is capable of predicting the physical and emotional toll legal proceedings can take on a given individual or their loved ones, which is why having the right attorney by your side can made all the difference. As they work with you to set expectations, they remain open to exploring new and innovative ways to solve your legal problems. Regardless of your legal matter, attorneys at STAVINS & ASSOCIATES and their supporting staff have a distinguished reputation for winning challenging cases through experience, hard work and persistence.
We can help you in:
- Family law /divorce. We will not hesitate to advocate zealously on behalf of your rights in court when amicable mediation is not possible. We are committed to ensuring that you achieve the best possible outcome during what is, understandably, one of the most difficult times of your life.
- Personal injury /property damage. We leave no stone unturned, regardless of whether we represent you in a small claims or multi-million dollar cause of action.
- Social Security disability. Highly familiar with Social Security rules and regulations, we work to secure the benefits you are rightfully entitled. NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN!
- Medical malpractice. The firm uses its knowledge about medical terminology, treatment and technology to successfully represent medical malpractice victims.
- Worker’s Compensation: When you become injured or ill while you are at work, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation. This is true even if the injury or illness occurred outside of your normal job functions.
Get the assurance of proven legal representation
Here’s what you can expect when you walk into STAVINS & ASSOCIATES:
- Zealous advocacy to give you back your peace of mind — Get confident about your representation. When legal disputes disrupt your personal life, we have the determination, tenacity and skill required to handle your case. With us by your side, you no longer need to worry about your legal matters, because that will now be our job.
- Close collaboration with our clients — If we take your case, it is because we really want it. We work with you to set objectives, develop budgets and conduct review sessions to measure our progress against those objectives. As a small law firm, the attorney in charge of your case is the individual with whom you will talk on the phone, the person who works directly with you, and the person you hear from throughout your case.
- Direct, responsive communication — STAVINS & ASSOCIATES understands that a lack of communication with your attorney can be a major source of frustration. We keep open lines of communication with our clients throughout their cases, and we take the time to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of what you are up against, what we are doing to help and what steps we are following to resolve your case.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English — STAVINS & ASSOCIATES prides itself on its ability to communicate with its clients, whether in English or Espanol.
Get an aggressive Illinois attorney to advocate on your behalf today
Call STAVINS & ASSOCIATES at 847-263-4300 for your free initial consultation, also available in Spanish, or contact us online today.